- All, who neither dance on tight ropes nor eat peanut butter, are tall.
- Creatures with spikey hair who look silly will go swimming if they do not dance on tight-ropes.
- A kangaroo looks silly wearing sunglasses.
- A smart creature will always do what he ought to do.
- No one ought to go swimming who looks silly and eats peanut butter.
- A smart driver wears sunglasses.
- Kangaroos that have sneezing fits are avoided.
- Short creatures who go driving have sneezing fits.
- No creatures ought to dance on tight-ropes if they have sneezing fits.
- All, who do not dance on tight-ropes and who are avoided, have spikey hair.
Therefore, no short kangaroos who are smart...
Ummm... I didn't see this in the queue... Did it get pushed when I was away today?
Posted by Gamer
on 2003-08-26 16:00:45