- All, who neither dance on tight ropes nor eat peanut butter, are tall.
- Creatures with spikey hair who look silly will go swimming if they do not dance on tight-ropes.
- A kangaroo looks silly wearing sunglasses.
- A smart creature will always do what he ought to do.
- No one ought to go swimming who looks silly and eats peanut butter.
- A smart driver wears sunglasses.
- Kangaroos that have sneezing fits are avoided.
- Short creatures who go driving have sneezing fits.
- No creatures ought to dance on tight-ropes if they have sneezing fits.
- All, who do not dance on tight-ropes and who are avoided, have spikey hair.
Therefore, no short kangaroos who are smart...
(In reply to answer
Talon5000, I see we both observed the ambiguity in the 2 swimming rules, but you explained it so much more neatly than I did!
I'm curious how others will answer.