All about flooble | fun stuff | Get a free chatterbox | Free JavaScript | Avatars    
perplexus dot info

Home > General > Word Problems
What are you doing and where are you from? (Posted on 2004-04-14) Difficulty: 2 of 5
What is the only word in the English language that when capitalized is changed from a noun or a verb to a nationality?

See The Solution Submitted by Popstar Dave    
Rating: 2.8000 (10 votes)

Comments: ( Back to comment list | You must be logged in to post comments.)
One more solution | Comment 33 of 40 |
brit: minute marine crustaceans on which right whales feed
Brit: one of the British

Only word in the English language? Ugandan be kidding me!

Of course, the only word in "the English language" that comes close to having this property is English. Neither 'The' nor 'Language' is a nationality, but english is not in my dictionary.

Edited on April 15, 2004, 3:35 pm
  Posted by Jer on 2004-04-15 15:33:05
Please log in:
Remember me:
Sign up! | Forgot password

Search body:
Forums (0)
Newest Problems
Random Problem
FAQ | About This Site
Site Statistics
New Comments (1)
Unsolved Problems
Top Rated Problems
This month's top
Most Commented On

Copyright © 2002 - 2018 by Animus Pactum Consulting. All rights reserved. Privacy Information