After finding where the five suspects' houses were located, Bill Bonche visited each of the houses and noted what car each suspect had in the driveway, along with the description of each car. He also found out another piece of information by seeing a recent birthday card in their back seats. Using the given information, figure out the age of each suspect (37, 27, 22, 25, and 33), the car that they drive and its color, and the pennant they have on their antennae.
- The green car's owner is 3 years older than the Mustang's owner, who is 12 years younger than the owner of the car with the Rams pennant on it.
- The owner of the Hummer was between 23 and 30 years old, had a pennant of a team with at least one I in its name, and is a color that is five letters long.
- The blue and red cars have either the Raiders or the Rams pennant on their car, but the 27 year-old-suspect didn't own the red one.
- Every car shares at least one letter of its name with the pennant that is on it, with the exception of the Hummer.
- The 27 year-old-suspect had the Raiders pennant on their car. The Packers pennant was on the Mustang.
- The suspect who was 33 had the black Corvette.
In Clue One: The green car's owner is 3 years older than the Mustang's owner, who is 12 years younger than the owner of the car with the Rams pennant on it.
If you assume it was supposed to say The green car's owner is 3 years older than the Mustang's owner and is 12 years younger than the car with the Rams pennant; I think I have the answer.
The 25 yr old has a green hummer with a vikings pennant
The 22 yr old has a white mustang with a packers pennant
The 37 yr old has a red ferrari with a rams pennant
The 33 yr old has a black corvette with a dolphins pennant
The 27 yr old has a blue jeep with a raiders pennant
Do you think I'm right?
Posted by sarah
on 2004-08-22 23:38:13