After finding where the five suspects' houses were located, Bill Bonche visited each of the houses and noted what car each suspect had in the driveway, along with the description of each car. He also found out another piece of information by seeing a recent birthday card in their back seats. Using the given information, figure out the age of each suspect (37, 27, 22, 25, and 33), the car that they drive and its color, and the pennant they have on their antennae.
- The green car's owner is 3 years older than the Mustang's owner, who is 12 years younger than the owner of the car with the Rams pennant on it.
- The owner of the Hummer was between 23 and 30 years old, had a pennant of a team with at least one I in its name, and is a color that is five letters long.
- The blue and red cars have either the Raiders or the Rams pennant on their car, but the 27 year-old-suspect didn't own the red one.
- Every car shares at least one letter of its name with the pennant that is on it, with the exception of the Hummer.
- The 27 year-old-suspect had the Raiders pennant on their car. The Packers pennant was on the Mustang.
- The suspect who was 33 had the black Corvette.
I think this is the solution...
22 White Mustang Packers
25 Green Hummer Vikings
27 Blue Jeep Raiders
33 Black Corvette Dolphins
37 Red Ferrari Rams
Posted by Diana
on 2004-09-03 00:41:15