One wore a skeleton costume, one dressed up as a pirate, one wore a scary witch costume, and one dressed up as Robin Hood. From the statements that follow, what is the surname (either Finley, Smith, or Dixon) of each child, and what was the costume each wore?
1. Jimmy and Molly, neither of whom wore a pirate costume or a witch costume, are brother and sister.
2. The Smith boy lives across the street from Jimmy and Molly; he didn't wear a witch costume.
3. Billy lives several blocks away, and he didn't wear a pirate costume.
4. The one who wore a skeleton costume was the hit of the evening. He was not Sam.
5. One of the Dixons wore a Robin Hood costume.