Carl and three of his friends who are avid fishermen decided to visit four of the world's finest sport fishing locations over a period of four years. Each friend had a different favorite location, so they chose the order in which they would take the trips by drawing the place names from a hat. Based on the statements below, what is the first name (Andy, Bill, Carl, or Dennis) and surname (Barrott, Cole, Crowley, or Whelan) of each friend, what was the favorite fishing location of each, and what was the order in which the trips were to be taken?
1. Andy and Barrott work for the same company; Bill is self-employed.
2. The Iceland trip was planned for the year before the Alaska trip, which was not Andy's Favorite destination.
3. Carl and Barrott and their wives frequently play bridge together.
4. Whelan's favorite fishing location was the third trip, which was neither Patagonia nor New Zealand.
5. Whelan and Cole are married; the other two are not.
6. Dennis was disappointed that his favorite destination, New Zealand, was not to be the first; Crowley's favorite destination was planned for the last trip, so he was unsympathetic.
7. Barrott's favorite destination was the first.