1. The five children are Josephine, the 10 year old, the child who owns 2 alleys, the girl who has 3 immies, and the child who has 4 mibs.
2. Each child owns exactly 15 marbles.
3. The boy who has five steelies is older than at least one other child.
4. The number of steelies in one child's collection is exactly half his or her age.
5. The 11 year old child has one aggie.
6. The only types of marble of which Iris has an even number are immies and mibs.
7. One of the boys has 5 aggies.
8. Kirby doesn't own 2 of any type of marble.
9. The child with 3 immies has fewer than 3 mibs and fewer than 3 steelies.
10. One child has 3 aggies, 5 immies, and 1 steelie.
11. Each of at least 2 children has exactly twice as many alleys as immies.