When the Milk Matriarch chain restaurants were issued five new ice cream flavors for their popular “Snowstorm” treat, Randy Randall, proprietor of the Smallsville branch, devised a secret contest. The first person to try one of the new flavors won a second Snowstorm and a free balloon. Within a week, three women (Paula, Ruthie, and Deanne) and two men (Jethro and Norm) had claimed their prizes, each having tried a different flavor. By the snippets below, can you reconstruct each winner’s full name (one surname is Bones) and the Snowstorm he or she stomached?
1. Ruthie, Orwell, and the one who ordered the Black Olive Snowstorm all had ordered medium-sized treats when they won the contest.
2. Quint became the first customer to sample a Pepperoni Snowstorm.
3. When Norm and Keats (who isn’t Deanne) won the contest, they both had bravely ordered large Snowstorms.
4. The first Chislic Snowstorm and the first Monterey Jack snowstorm were both bought by women.
5. Jethro wasn’t the one who ordered a large Guacamole Snowstorm.
6. Mrs. Ingalls (who isn’t Paula) didn’t polish off a Monterey Jack Snowstorm.