In a recent competition all 11 contestants lined up in a straight line to have their photograph taken for the local newspaper. So that the winner would stand out from the other contestants, the winner was asked to stand out on a box in the center of the line up.
The following is known:
- Alec and Alma stood to the right of the box.
- Adam stood to the right of Alroy.
- Two people stood between Aaron and Aubyn.
- Archy and Adrian stood to the left of the box.
- Six people stood between Alma and Aaron.
- Seven people stood between Alston and Albert.
- Anthony and Adrian stood on either side of Aaron.
- Two people stood between Aaron and Archy.
Based upon the abovementioned information, determine the winner of the competition.
alroy is the answer but standing position is below
archy - alson - adrian - aaron - anthony [alroy] aubyn alec adam albert alma
adrian postion can be exchanged with anthony
Posted by Ritesh
on 2011-05-11 23:02:51