This year I visited Manama, Dhaka, Bridgetown, Minsk and Brussels. What place is next on my agenda?
A common element to the visited cities is they are each the capital and largest city/metropolitan area of a nation that begins with 'B' of which each nation visited is in alphabetical sequence.
Thus the next city to be visited would be of a nation next in alphabetical sequence in which the city was one of the following:
- the capital city of the nation
- the largest city of the nation
- both the capital and largest city of the nation
This leads to three possible answers:
- Belmopan, Belize - the capital of Belize
- Belize City, Belize - the largest city of Belize
- Thimphu, Bhutan - both capital and largest city of Bhutan
There are possibly other alternative answers, but one of these is the most likely. And of these, my bet is on (1.) the capital city of the nation = Belmopan, Belize.
Edited on August 30, 2010, 4:43 am
Posted by Dej Mar
on 2010-08-29 12:31:11