Home > Logic
|Will I get a dog? (Posted on 2011-05-20)
1. I bowl a strike every time I bowl.
2. If I get a dog, then I will buy dog food.
3. My friend Lisa will come to my party if I serve mushrooms.
4. If I get a dog, then it will not rain.
5. If Lisa comes to my party, then it will rain.
6. If I buy dog food, then I will go bowling.
7. I serve mushrooms at all of my parties.
8. If I bowl a strike, then I will have a party.
Will I get a dog?
Submitted by Math Man
Rating: 4.0000 (3 votes)
Suppose I get a dog.
By 2, I will by dog food.
By 6, I will go bowling.
By 1, I will get a strike.
By 8, I will have a party.
By 7, I will serve mushrooms.
By 3, Lisa will come.
By 5, it will rain.
However, by 4, it will not rain.
Therefore, I will not get a dog.
You must be logged in to post comments.)
Please log in:
About This Site
New Comments (4)
Top Rated Problems
This month's top
Most Commented On