Substitute the red numerals, 0 to 9, with a unique letter to form five 4-letter words which read in the direction of the arrows; the 5 vowels (A,E I, O and U) are to occupy the inner "ring" of the pentagram.
No one specific solution is sought but please attempt to offer words that are in common usage.
As a first Pentaword solution, it but fails in the request for only common words:0123456789
- BAEL [noun] a yellowish edible fruit of a chiefly Indian tree (Aegle marmelos)
- FAIN [adv] happily, gladly; (archaic) preferably, rather; [adj] (archaic) ready; willing; pleased; happy; obliged or required
- FEUS [noun] (Scottish) a tenure of land for a fixed payment (historically, for grain or money in lieu of military service)
- BIOS [noun] plural of BIO: a biography
- NOUL [noun] (obsolete) the top of the head
Posted by Dej Mar
on 2011-12-28 11:35:08