Four gentlemen and four young ladies are shipwrecked on a deserted island. Eventually each person falls in love with one person and is loved by one person.
The names of the four gentlemen are: Jason, Arthur, Jim and Bill. The names of the four ladies are: Gloria, Rose, Mary and Jill.
You are given the following information:
- The lady that Jason loved fell in love with Jim.
- The lady that Arthur loved fell in love with Bill.
- Gloria loved neither Jim nor Jason.
- The gentleman that Rose loved fell in love with Mary.
- Bill did not love Mary.
- Gloria loved the gentleman who loved Rose.
There is no mutual love interest (nobody loves the person who loves them back). Nobody is homosexual or narcissistic.
Whom did Arthur love?
A LOVES G LOVES B <o:p></o:p>
Jas LOVES M LOVES Jim <o:p></o:p>
B LOVES R LOVES Jas <o:p></o:p>
Jim LOVES Jill LOVES A
Whom did Arthur love? Gloria, <o:p></o:p>