A boxing tournament was scheduled in a distant island, and seven inhabitants registered for the competition. Each contestant was to box with each of the others, and each boxer's number of wins would be totaled to determine the winner, and the rankings of the 6 runner-up boxers.
- Ian finished ahead of Gary, but behind Vince.
- Each of the ranks of Abel and Vince was an odd number.
- Each of Brad and Abel finished behind Ian .
- Sam had precisely four wins.
- Hal finished two places behind Brad .
- Gary finished two places ahead of Abel.
In which order did the boxers finish, and how many wins did each have?
: There were no ties, either in any individual match or in the final standings.
Rank 1. Vince ( 6 points)
Rank 2. Ian (5 points)
Rank 3. Sam (4 points)
Rank 4. Brad (3 points)
Rank 5. Gary (2 points)
Rank 6. Hal (1 point)
Rank 7. Able (0 points)