A member of a medical staff makes the following statements each of which is truthful:
- The hospital staff consists of sixteen doctors and nurses, including me.
- The following facts apply to the staff members; whether you include me or not does
not make any difference. The staff consists of:
- More nurses than doctors.
- More male doctors than male nurses.
- More male nurses than female nurses.
- At least one female doctor.
What is the gender and occupation of the speaker?
(In reply to spoiler
If the speaker were the only female doctor, then, when the speaker is excluded, the last statement in section 2 would no longer be true, but all those four statements are supposed to be true even if you exclude the speaker.
Posted by Charlie
on 2012-10-22 12:37:37