Determine the names of the five planets hidden in each of the following sentences:
- "Steven, use the screwdriver to build those shelves."
- "What hurts?" asked the doctor. "It's my ear," the patient cried.
- "Sam, arsenic is poisonous. I read the definition in the dictionary."
- "Cassie, you ran us over with your bicycle!"
- Everyone takes a turn during Monopoly.
(In reply to re: Last one.....NOW
by Ady TZIDON)
The ninth planet(s)?
Confucius said: Help Lu to resist Qi. Do not fight, as treasure will be exhausted. Let vain Victoria pall, as ire negates reason. Better is advice, respect, and, especially at severe adversity, to stand apart, then open negotiations.
Edited on January 31, 2013, 3:17 am
Posted by broll
on 2013-01-31 02:38:29