Determine the names of the five planets hidden in each of the following sentences:
- "Steven, use the screwdriver to build those shelves."
- "What hurts?" asked the doctor. "It's my ear," the patient cried.
- "Sam, arsenic is poisonous. I read the definition in the dictionary."
- "Cassie, you ran us over with your bicycle!"
- Everyone takes a turn during Monopoly.
(In reply to re(2): After 8 ....How does this text relate to planets?
I spotted Pluto in Dej Mar's comment but did wonder why it was surrounded with so much other seemingly superfluous text.
Posted by brianjn
on 2013-02-02 03:30:00