Determine the names of the five planets hidden in each of the following sentences:
- "Steven, use the screwdriver to build those shelves."
- "What hurts?" asked the doctor. "It's my ear," the patient cried.
- "Sam, arsenic is poisonous. I read the definition in the dictionary."
- "Cassie, you ran us over with your bicycle!"
- Everyone takes a turn during Monopoly.
(In reply to re(2): After 8 ....How does this text relate to planets?
THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR TEXT, CONVEYING
A MESSAGE AND THE "KHAPLU & INDIAN BORDER" STAFF.