| 1 | 2 | |
+---+---+---| 3 |
| 4 | 5 | |
Vera,one of the performers in a play,was murdered in her dressing room. The following facts refers to the dressing rooms shown above. Each of the five performers in the play - Vera, Adam, Babe, Clay and Dawn - had his or her own dressing room.
- The killer's dressing room and Vera's dressing room border on the same number of rooms.
- Vera's dressing room borders on Adam's dressing room and on Babe's dressing room.
- Clay's dressing room and Dawn's dressing room are the same size.
- Babe's dressing room does not border on Clay's dressing room.
- The five rooms come in precisely two distinct sizes. (For example, rooms 2, 3 and 4 have the same size.)
Who killed Vera?
Adam, who was assigned the small dressing room (#5), killed Vera who had the large dressing room (#4) near Babe (#1)
and Dawn (#2).
Posted by Dej Mar
on 2013-03-22 15:32:52