Someone living in a mansion has killed Aunt Anna.
- Anna, Cal, and the butler live in the mansion, and are the only people who live therein.
- A killer always hates his victim, and is never richer than his victim.
- Cal hates no one that Aunt Anna hates.
- Anna hates everyone except the butler.
- The butler hates everyone not richer than Aunt Anna.
- The butler hates everyone Anna hates.
- No one in the mansion hates everyone else..
Who killed Aunt Anna?
There seems to be a contradiction. By 4, Anna hates everyone except the butler. Then, by 6, the butler hates everyone except the butler. This contradicts 7. What is the correct clue?
Posted by Math Man
on 2013-10-24 21:14:01