Al, Ben, and Cal played a round of card games, each game having exactly one winner.
- The player who first won three games was to be the winner of the round.
- No player won two games in succession.
- Al was the first dealer, but not the last.
- Ben was the second dealer.
- The players sat in fixed positions around a table with the player on the current dealer's left the next dealer.
- When a player was the dealer for a game he did not win that game.
Who won the round?
If the Players are A,B,C then the possible winners are BC,AC,AB,BC,AC,AB in that sequence the game has to finish before 7th game else 3 will not be satisfied. so possible winning sequence are
BABCAB or BCBCAB or BCABAB or BCABCB all resulting in B being the winner.
Posted by Salil
on 2013-12-11 23:24:41