What conclusion can you draw from the following statements?
- Some alligators carry umbrellas in the shower.
- Only those that know that flying fish live in trees prefer caramel candy to chocolate.
- Certain days are set aside for alligators to watch rabbits play hockey.
- Some large reptiles are steeplechasers.
- Only steeplechasers can watch hockey games.
- Those alligators that carry umbrellas in the shower know that flying fish live in the trees.
- Those that prefer chocolate to caramel candy cannot be steeplechasers.
- Steeplechasers are vegetarians.
(In reply to re: I'll give it a try (spoiler?)
by Steve Herman)
I agree with Steve's logic here.
Posted by Kenny M
on 2014-01-01 14:21:11