What conclusion can you draw from the following statements?
- Some alligators carry umbrellas in the shower.
- Only those that know that flying fish live in trees prefer caramel candy to chocolate.
- Certain days are set aside for alligators to watch rabbits play hockey.
- Some large reptiles are steeplechasers.
- Only steeplechasers can watch hockey games.
- Those alligators that carry umbrellas in the shower know that flying fish live in the trees.
- Those that prefer chocolate to caramel candy cannot be steeplechasers.
- Steeplechasers are vegetarians.
Hockey watchers are vegetarians and steeplechasers.
All the phrases apply to SOME alligators.
Edited on January 2, 2014, 7:12 am
Posted by Larry
on 2014-01-02 07:12:03