Each of the four Minikins - Ekum, Elfum, Epum, and Eskum ó had an encounter which resulted in a narrow escape (albeit, not necessarily in this order) which were as follows:
- One from a giant, who moved too slowly.
- One from two goblins, who got in each otherís way.
- One from an ogre, who blinked.
- One from a troll, who slipped and looked down while coming out from under the bridge.
It is known that:
- Neither the first nor the third encounter was with two goblins or an ogre.
- Eskum's encounter was the third one.
- The encounter with the two goblins came immediately after the encounter a troll, which was not the first one.
- Elfumís encounter was not with an ogre.
- Epumís encounter was the first one.
Based on the above clues, find out who had which encounter and what was the sequence in which the narrow escapes took place.
First - Epum from a Gaint
Second - Ekum from an ogre
Third - Eskum from a Troll
Fourth - Elfum from two goblins
Posted by Salil
on 2014-01-14 23:12:43