A 3 by 3 grid contains 9 duodecimal digits, thus creating a crossword-like puzzle.
The numbers are defined as follows:
1. In its decimal form a square of this number is a concatenation of 2 consecutive integers.
2. A "taxicab number" minus 2
3. This prime number remains prime (in its decimal form) if augmented by its reversed form.
1. The duodecimal year A.D. in which St Columba allegedly met the Loch Ness monster.
2. This number remains prime read both from left to right and right to left (in its decimal form).
3. Most of the year 2008 A.D. (Gregorian calendar) corresponds to this year number in Islamic calendar.
Task1: Restore the contents of the grid.
Task2: Write the value of the diagonal (reading from the top right to the bottom left) in the bases 2,3,4 and 7 and comment upon the results.