F B U P T M E O R S H I E T B Wpossible words are POEM, PESTER, HOPE, THEME, and RESETS, but not MESS.
In a recent game of Boggle, Chad and his dad formed the words given in the clues below, as well as many others. The following observations were made:
- Both Chad and his dad got the words AGE and PINT, each of which showed up on the board in a straight line.
- Chad scored big points by making FRAGMENT and PALACE, neither of which his father had on this final word list.
- Dad scored points with CHORAL, which Chad didn't see. Both players anagrammed FAINT and ARCHLY from the board.
- Both formed COMET, starting with a horizontal move from C to O.
- The letter W was in the upper lefthand corner of the 4x4 square.
(puzzle originally from www.allstarpuzzles.com)