Select the correct answer to each question.
1. The correct answer to Question 2 is
2. The correct answer to Question 4 is
3. The first question for which C is the correct answer is
4. The number of questions for which B is the correct answer is
5. The number of even-numbered questions for which either B or C is the correct answer is
6. The last question for which A is the correct answer is
7. The number of instances where D is the correct answer for two consecutive questions is
8. The only letter which is the correct answer to exactly three questions is
I started with Q3 and assumed C for Q1 was right and went from there.
So Answer #3 is (D)1.
So Answer #1 to be (C)D
So Answer #2 is (D)
Left 4 alone for now.
I looked at #6 and realized one of the last questions was A. Then went on to #7. As of right now, D occured consecutively once,
so Answer #7 is (C)1.
Then looked at number 8 and decided it had to be D or C, I opted for D on a hunch,
so Answer #8 is (B)D
B is now right twice and I don't want it thrice,
so Answer #4 is (B)2
and Answer #5 is (D)2.
Leaving #6 to answer itself as the last, and only Question with A as the answer
Answer #6 is (A)6
So the answer key
Posted by Lawrence
on 2003-08-24 17:04:46