Home > General
|Very very colourful (Posted on 2015-02-06)
What do these colours represent:
1. Black, Red, White, Yellow
2. Yellow, Red, Orange, Green, White, Red, Yellow, Green, White, Red, Orange
3. Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow
4. Yellow, Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, Green, Plum, Black, Yellow, Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, Green, Plum, White
5. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
6. Red, Blue, Yellow
7. Red-Green, Blue-Orange, Yellow-Violet
8. Red, Yellow, Green
9. Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Brown
Example : Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet would represent The Rainbow.
5 through 8
| Comment 1 of 2
5. subtractive primaries for inks
6. traditional subtractive primaries.
7. traditional subtractive primaries matched with their complements.
8. Additive primaries.
Posted by Charlie
on 2015-02-06 10:19:18
Please log in:
About This Site
New Comments (2)
Top Rated Problems
This month's top
Most Commented On