The following are true about which languages were spoken:
- Three of the delegates spoke Portuguese.
- Spanish was spoken by more of the delegates than any other language.
- When Chris and Eva conversed, it had to be in Italian--the only language that both spoke.
- The only common language among Alex, Boris and Eva was French.
- Boris and Chris both spoke English, but when Daniel joined them, they had to switch to Spanish, the only language common to all three.
What languages did each of the delegates speak?
From Marilyn vos Savant's column in Parade magazine for April 15, 2018.