From the information given, determine each child's full name (one girl's first name is Janet), shelf assignment, and favorite toy (one is a puzzle).
- Kevin and the Baker child, who are the two tallest children, are assigned the two top shelves, while the Lorenz child, who is the third tallest, has a shelf with a higher number than Mark's.
- Holly has a higher shelf than the Collins child, who has a shelf located immediately to the right of the one containing a picture book.
- The shelf belonging to the Forbes child and the one which holds a box of crayons are both even-numbered shelves.
- Darren's toy and the set of blocks sit side-by-side on shelves that are above the fire engine.
- The teddy bear is on the shelf directly below Monica's and directly above the McKenna child's.