The player is faced with an array of numbered dots and connects them with segments.
How to play
- Draw lines between points to create triangles.
- Connect vertices to create triangles and assemble an image.
- The number on a vertex shows its remaining connections.
- Triangles will fill in if they are correct.
- Double tap a vertex to clear its connections.
I should add that the finished puzzle is a connected network of triangles and every segment is part of a triangle.
Question: is a solvable Vertex puzzle guaranteed to have a unique solution?