Robert and Andrew are two men, and Mary and Jessica are two women. Their last names are Jones, Smith, Coleman, and Thompson. One of them has a dog, one has a cat, one has a bird, and one has a rabbit. The pets are named Goody, Lovey, Lucky, and Weirdo.
1. Robert's pet's name starts with L.
2. Jessica Coleman has a cat, but it is not named Weirdo.
3. Mary does not have a dog because she hates dogs.
4. Lucky is a rabbit.
5. Mr. Jones has a bird.
6. Mary's last name is not Thompson.
7. Weirdo's last name is not Jones.
What is the first name and last name of each person? What pet does each person have? What is the name of each pet?
(In reply to Puzzle Answer
by K Sengupta)
Pets are family. They have the same last name as their owner. In this puzzle, the pets are named Goody Coleman, Lovey Jones, Lucky Smith, and Weirdo Thompson. By the way, the cat's name is not Goofy, but Goody.
Posted by Math Man
on 2023-08-23 06:52:02