3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, determine the composition of a new Number Pyramid.
1) The sum of the two numbers in the second row is 11.
2) The sum of the numbers in the bottom row minus the sum of the numbers in the third row equals 10.
3) The rightmost numbers in the four rows must sum to 18.
4) The middle number in the third row minus the leftmost number in the second row should equal 4.
5) Subtracting the top number in the Pyramid from the rightmost number in the second row leaves 4.
6) In the bottom row, the leftmost number is greater than the second number from the left, while the rightmost number is greater than the second number from the right.
For bonus marks, which of the above clues (if any), are not necessary in order to construct the pyramid?