1. George, Evans, and the one who blew it on the ball-eating Clown-Face all managed to control themselves after completing their worst hole and were able to return their putters intact.
2. Isaacís bad luck came at the Stoplight, where the ball got caught inside, just out of reach of his club.
3. George and Hannah both scored quadruple bogies on their worst holes.
4. Ms. Derby and the man who screwed up on the Loop-de-Loop snapped their putters on nearby trees after their worst holes.
5. The one surnamed Chang wasnít the one who hit a water hazard on the Viking Ship or the one who tallied a triple bogie on the Windmill.
6. Jacob Ambrose hit his ball with too much force on his worst hole, and took several strokes to get it out of the knee-deep sand trap and back onto the green.