We know that Liars always lie about everything, Knights always tell the truth. and Knaves strictly alternate between lying and telling the truth. All the inhabitants of Island T are Knights, Knaves or Liars.
A visiting tourist was busy in conversation with A, B and C who are inhabitants of Island T, when a fourth inhabitant passed them by. It is known that one of A, B, and C is a Knight; the other is a Knave while the remaining one is a Liar. Nothing definite is known about the fourth inhabitant. A, B, and C, say:
1. The fourth person is a Knight like me.
2. Both B and C have been known to speak falsely.
3. C is less truthful than B or myself.
1. The fourth person is a Knave.
2. He (the fourth person) is not like me.
1. If you were to ask the fourth person, he could claim to be a Liar.
2. The fourth person is a Knight.
Out of the first three, who is the Knight, who is the Liar, and who is the Knave? And what is the fourth person?