Photos of seven people have been cut into five pieces ( head, legs, body, arms & feet ) and reassembled' so that each 'new' photo contains part of five different people. From the information given below infer the combination of each new photo.
1) Joseph's arms aren't with the body of the person whose arms are in the same picture as Gordon's feet.
2) Gordon's arms are in the same picture as Joseph's feet.
3) Danny's arms are in the same photo as Joseph's legs, but not Polly's head.
4) Polly's legs are attached to the feet of the person whose head tops the body of the person whose legs are in the same picture as Sheila's head.
5) Sheila's body now has the arms of someone whose legs are not attached to Danny's feet.
6) Polly's arms are in the same picture as Gordon's head.
7) Sheila's head is in the same photo as the feet of the person whose head is in the same photo as Gordon's legs.
8) Moira's head now tops Joseph's body.
9) Elaine's head is in the same photo as Sheila's legs, which now ends with the feet of the person whose legs are in the same picture as Joseph's arms.
10) Elaine's arms are in the same picture as the legs of the person whose feet are in the same photo as Gordon's body.
11) Sheila's body doesn't have the legs of the person whose body has Gordon's head.
12) Polly's body has the legs of someone whose arms are in the same as Elaine's legs.
Picture 1: Danny's head, Sheila's Body, Gordon's arms, Moira's legs, Joseph's feet.
Picture 2: Sheila's head, Gordon's body, Danny's arms, Joseph's legs, Polly's feet.
Picture 3: Gordon's head, Moira's body, Polly's arms, Danny's legs, Elaine's feet.
Picture 4: Moira's head, Joseph's body, Sheila's arms, Elaine's legs, Danny's feet.
Picture 5: Elaine's head, Polly's body, Moira's arms, Sheila's legs, Gordon's feet.
Picture 6: Polly's head, Elaine's body, Joseph's arms, Gordon's legs, Sheila's feet.
Picture 7: Joseph's head, Danny's body, Elaine's arms, Polly's legs, Moira's feet.
Posted by Syrup
on 2006-09-28 09:28:23