Five persons bought five different items. Each person bought precisely one item and the cost of each of the items is different.
First Names: Elsa, Diana, David, Doug, Francis
Last Names: Greenfield, Watson, Becker, Bloom, Jackson
Items: Cake, Pie, Fruit, Cheese, Coffee
Item Costs : $3.50, $4.00, $5.00, $6.00, $7.00
1. Francisí last name is not Jackson.
2. The man who bought the coffee paid the highest price which is precisely twice that of the fruit.
3. The cheese sold for $2.00 less than the coffee and was purchased by Becker.
4. Ms. Greenfield bought the pie for precisely two-third of what the cake cost.
5. The items bought by Watson and David were coffee and cake (not necessarily in this order).
6. The pie cost 50 cents more than the fruit.
7. Doug paid $6.00 for his item.
8. None of Francis, Denise and Becker paid more than $5.00 for their items
From the clues given above, determine the first and the last names of each person, the items purchased by each person and the cost of each of the items.