I have six tiles numbered 1 to 6. Each is a different shape, (triangle, circle, square, pentagon, hexagon and octagon) and painted a different color (red, orange, blue, yellow, green and purple.)
I arranged the tiles in two rows of 3.
1) The top row formed an odd number and the bottom row a prime number
2) In the bottom row the colors were in reverse alphabetical order.
3) The Blue Number 1 was between the orange tile and the Circle;
4) The Hexagon was directly above the Red triangle numbered 4.
5) One tile has a color and shape beginning with the same letter.
Can you reproduce the layout?
The tiles were to be arranged in 2X3 format,as required by the questing ("I arranged the tiles in two rows of 3")
So here's the solution :
Orange Blue Green
2 1 5
Square Hexagon Circle
Yellow Red Purple
6 4 3
Octagon Triangle Pentagon
-The above solution satisfy all the conditions...
Chiao !! Pre