Three surgeons and a clumsy cook go camping in the remote wilderness. The clumsy cook stumbles over the campfire as he is serving the surgeons, injuring himself and dumping hot stew on the hands of the surgeons.
The cook's injuries need surgical treatment. The surgeons' injuries are minor but open. It turns out they brought the equipment necessary for the cook's surgery with them, and they can use the campfire to sterilize the tools. But there are only two rubber gloves. Because of the different surgeons' skills, all three of the surgeons are needed to operate on the cook, in sequence.
How can this be done without any of them being exposed to the blood of any of the others?
* gloves-A is inserted into gloves-B.
* One surgeon wear these gloves and gave treatment.
* Then gloves-A and gloves-B are separated.
* Second surgeon wear the gloves-B and gave treatment.
* Now gloves-A is inversed (i.e. inner side become the outer side and outer side become the inner side.
* Now the third surgeon wear this gloves-A and gave treatment.