01) LESLIE and Ms. WHITE never left the USA.
02) The Librarian sent to ANGELA a postcard of the Lincoln Memorial.
03) BEATRICE, the Nurse and Ms. BROWN, had all planned to go to Europe, but they changed their minds and only one of them went there.
04) With limited money, CLAIR decided to take a bus to get back to the apartment where she lives with the Painter. She spent the rest of her vacation taking care of the Lawyer´s cat.
05) ANGELA, the Teacher, and Ms. WHITE, returned slimmer from their vacations.
06) When they are not on vacation, LESLIE, HELEN, the Nurse and the Librarian, play poker every Tuesday.
07) HELEN asked Ms. JONES to bring her a pullover from Europe.
08) Ms. BLACK brought many presents for the Teacher, Ms. PURPLE, Ms. WHITE and the Lawyer.
09) The Teacher wrote to Ms. BROWN.
10) The woman who went to Las Vegas spent more money than LESLIE and the Nurse.
11) The woman who went to Miami and the one who went to India, live in the same neighbourhood as Ms. BROWN.
12) The woman that went to India is Ms. PURPLE´s best friend.
Who is who?