(1) The zookeeper does not live in apartment “A” of any floor (which are on the far left), nor does the youngest man live in any apartment “E” (on the far right).
(2) Calvin lives below the nurse, who lives below Mr. Loomis.
(3) The sum of the ages of Edgar and the banker is less than or equal to the ages of the other three men, namely Mr. Knight, the man in apartment "B", and the inhabitant of the third floor.
(4) Blake lives to the right of the banker and to the left of Mr. Masse.
(5) From left to right live the man on the fourth floor, Mr. Nash, the Electrician, and the second oldest man.
(6) From top to bottom live the zookeeper, Mr. James, the man in apartment “C”, and Blake.
(7) The age of the oldest man, who is not the pastry chef, minus the age of the youngest, who is not Calvin, equals the age of Albert, who is not retired.
(8) The apartments of Calvin, the electrician, and the pastry chef lie on a diagonal line.
(9) Dan lives on the next floor from the banker, and two floors from Mr. Knight.
(10) The age of the man on the fifth floor is above average.