There are five lumberjacks. When they go into the woods every day, each lumberjack wears a different colored cap and chops down only one kind of tree.
Lumberjacks: Abe, Ben, Cal, Dan, Frank.
Trees: elm, maple, pine, spruce, oak.
Cap colors: blue, red, yellow, black, green.
1. Cal wears a red cap.
2. Ben chops down elm trees.
3. The oak cutter does not wear the yellow cap.
4. The wearer of the green cap cuts down spruce trees.
5. Dan does not wear the yellow cap.
6. Frank wears the blue cap.
7. Dan chops down maple trees.
8. The lumberjack with blue cap chops down pines.
From the clues given above, match each lumberjack to his cap and the tree.