The sisters of Aaron Green were Betty and Clara; the name of Aaron's girlfriend was Flora Brown and, Duane and Edwin were Flora’s brothers.
Their occupations were as follows:
- Aaron was a doctor.
- Betty was a doctor.
- Clara was a lawyer.
- Duane was a doctor.
- Edwin was a lawyer.
- Flora was a lawyer.
One of the six killed one of the other five. Here are some clues to the murder.
- If the killer and the victim were related, the killer was a man.
- If the killer and the victim were not related, the killer was a doctor.
- If the killer and the victim had the same occupation, the victim was a man.
- If the killer and the victim had different occupations, the victim was a woman.
- If the killer and the victim were of the same sex, the killer was a lawyer.
- If the killer and victim were different sexes, the victim was a doctor.
Who was the killer? Who was the victim?
Dr. Betty Green killed Duane Brown, Esq.
*her sister Clara Green, Esq. got her off based on her brother, Dr. Aaron Green's, testimony.
** Flora Brown, Esq. and Edwin Brown, Esq. could not be reached for comment.
***Aaron and Flora are working through this together and ask that you respect their privacy.
Posted by Ora
on 2012-08-30 18:05:43