A member of a medical staff makes the following statements each of which is truthful:
- The hospital staff consists of sixteen doctors and nurses, including me.
- The following facts apply to the staff members; whether you include me or not does
not make any difference. The staff consists of:
- More nurses than doctors.
- More male doctors than male nurses.
- More male nurses than female nurses.
- At least one female doctor.
What is the gender and occupation of the speaker?
6 male doctors
5 male nurses
1 female doctor
4 female nurses.
The speaker is the female doctor.
Posted by xdog
on 2012-10-22 11:57:02