Based on the following statements, determine how each of five men ranked in the scoring.
- Captain Lafoot did not rank third unless Red Beard ranked fifth.
- If Long John ranked second, then Black Jack did not rank either first or third.
- If Will Kidd did not rank first, then Red Beard ranked second and Long John ranked fourth.
- If Black Jack did not rank first, then Long John ranked second and Captain Lafoot ranked fourth.
- If Black Jack did not rank second, then neither did Captain Lafoot nor Red Beard, unless Will Kidd ranked fourth.