Using the information given below, place the letters A to P inclusive in a 4x4 square grid, such that no square is vacant and each square contains a different letter.
- A is below I, which is to the left of C.
- B is below O and to the left of C.
- E is below H, which is to the left of A.
- G is below F and to the left of B and C.
- J is above M and to the right of H.
- L is below K.
- M is to the left of L.
- N is above C and K.
- O is to the left of D.
- P is to the right of M.
: "Above/below" refers to two letters in the same column. "Left of / right of" refers to two letters in the same row.
Parallel grids for Columns and Rows used for solving. Something different !
Posted by Salil
on 2013-10-08 05:20:02