The neighbor’s name, house number and the gifts are listed below, albeit not necessarily in that order:
Neighbor’s name: Bea, Celia, Daphne, Allison. House numbers: #56, #58, #63, #65 Gifts: cakes, salad, fruits, pilau.Following are the statements made by each neighbor:
1. Celia lives in either #58 or #65.
2. Daphne does not live in either #56 or #65.
1. Bea and Daphne live on the same side of the street.
2. The woman who brought the salad does not live at #63 or #58.
3. Daphne does not live next door to me.
1. I live in either #56 or #65.
2. Either Allison or Bea brought the fruits.
1. I live either at #63 or #56.
2. The woman who lives in #65 brought the pilau.
Given that Bea is a knight, use the above statements to find the house number and the gift of each neighbor.