Five friends Andy, Brad, Cole, Dan and Enoch went to a supermarket and bought five sets of mobile phones.
- Each of the five friends took precisely one set. However, they chose to use mobile service networks of four service providers P, Q, R or S.
- Mobile phone sets of each person had a unique facility. These facilities were: 4k colour display, Group SMSing, Graphics and Screen savers.
It is known that:
- Amongst, Andy, Brad, Cole, Dan and Enoch two were enjoying services of network P and two were enjoying 4k colour display facilities.
- The one who was enjoying "group SMSing" facility in his mobile phone set, was also enjoying the Q network.
- Neither of the two who were enjoying network P were Andy or Cole. Nor were they enjoying "4k colour display" facility in their mobile phone sets.
- Brad who was not using the network S, was enjoying "4k colour display" facility in his mobile phone set.
- Neither Andy nor Enoch was enjoying "4k colour display" facility or “graphics” facility.
From the above clues, determine which friend used which network and what was the facility provided in his mobile phone set.