During the action, the contestants, including Jay, "questioned answers" against each other during the "Jeopardy!" and "Double Jeopardy!" rounds; each then wagered part or all of the amount he or she had won on a "Final Jeopardy!" question to determine the final sums and game winner.
From the clues below, determine each contestant's full name, home town, and score before and after the final round on the perennial quiz favorite:
- During "Final Jeopardy!", Ben doubled the money he had won through "Double Jeopardy!" and McNabb added $2,000 in winnings, but the contestant from Summerset missed the final answer and lost 1/3 of the winnings through the first two rounds.
- The winner, who isn't Hardy, had $3,000 more than the second-place contestant.
- Smith and the contestant from Thoreau Falls both missed the same $2,000 question in the category "Crossword Words" near the end of "Double Jeopardy!".
- Stefanie finished in third place with a final total of $4,000.
- After the "Double Jeopardy!" round and going into "Final Jeopardy!", the three contestants had amassed $13,000 among them.
(puzzle originally from www.allstarpuzzles.com)